LED-ing the Way – Bright Ideas for a Sustainable Future
In 2020, SE24 and SELCE partnered to launch a new project to make South London schools, businesses, and community buildings greener and more energy efficient.
Via our LED projects, we aim to support local organisations to reduce their carbon emissions and energy bills, at zero up-front cost. This service caters to organisations and buildings which are high electricity users. To date SE24’s LED projects have been focused on Southwark, but in partnership with SELCE we can provide similar services in Lambeth and other neighbouring Boroughs.
Energy efficiency and sustainability experts from SE24 and SELCE are supporting schools and other local community organisations in South London to reduce electricity usage, cut their energy bills and lower carbon emissions by offering a one-stop solution to fund, install and manage energy-efficient LED lighting systems. This is helping to save money and the planet.
Much of this work has benefitted from the financial support from the GLA’s London Community Energy Fund; we would like to recognise and thank the GLA for their valuable contribution towards projects development and the capital costs of LED lighting installation.
We can organise LED lighting surveys and retrofits which would enable your organisation to:
- reduce your carbon footprint
- increase the value of your property
- make your offices or classrooms healthier, improving staff and/or student well being
- benefit from potentially large energy bill savings
- be supported through the process, including having a full LED lighting survey completed, and receive financial support with a pay-as-you-save model
- help the South London community and support local people living in fuel poverty through our Community Funds.
If you are interested to find out more and see how your site could benefit, please contact either:
- Alan Jones (Chair of SE24): [email protected]; or
- Paul Hallas (Director, SE24): [email protected].